Thursday, January 08, 2009

Clutz

I should have known that it wasn't going to be a good day when I tripped going my front stairs on the way to work. I then proceeded to trip walking down the hallway once I got to work. I was careful when I walked down the stairs mid morning and made it down without incident. I then took another walk down the stairs mid afternoon without mishap. But wouldn't you know it, when I was leaving for the day, on the very last set of stairs before reading the garage, I would trip. Thankfully I was being cautious and had my hand on the railing otherwise I would have ended up on the landing in a very ungraceful way. As it was, I ended up kind of upside down and in the process scrapping my shins up pretty good and twisting my back and neck something awful. Needless to say it was a painful ride home.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Ouch...that sounds painful. Be careful dear.

Jennifer said...

Ow!! What a day! I'm pretty good on my feet unless I'm pregnant lol! I just can't adjust to the different center of gravity! Hmmm.....;-)

Meari said...

Ouch... I've had days like that. But then again, my nic is 'grace'. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...