Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Award

Thank you, Henny and Bre! You both are such sweethearts! Now I really need to start blogging again so you'll have something to read here.


The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her/his blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

Here are people I give this award to:
Martha
Leah
Megan
Lisa
Pauline

4 comments:

Bre said...

Hey Vicki! I also nominated you on my blog! You are the greatest!!

Martha said...

Vicki! It was so amazing to see your name in my comments list just now. I had been taking a shower and thinking about you, knowing your new little one is due in just a couple of weeks, and wondering how you are. Can you believe that? I was going to look you up again.

Thank you for the award, I am honored. Tomorrow I will post it and add my own links. (Now I have to see if your DH has been posting...)

junglemama said...

How sweet of you to give Martha an award! I love her blog too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Vicki! Its so nice to see you blogging again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...