Thursday, September 25, 2008

Brr!

It's definitely not summer anymore. It's downright cold today...and very blustery. Makes me feel like Winnie the Pooh in the Blustery Day story. I think we've skipped driectly from summer to winter which for us is pretty typical. It's a shame though cause I love fall. Temps through the end of the weekend look like they will be in the mid 70's which is nice but they are calling for rain everyday so that's no fun. With put a crimp into the scheduled softball tournament and soccer games that were scheduled. Guess we'll just have to wait and see if it rains the way they say it's supposed to. I'm a little skeptical about weather forecasters because they are typical wrong. It's grey, dreary and rainy right now so they might actually be right this time.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Winter is definitely on its way. I intend to enjoy as much of fall as possible... What am I doing IN the house?

Velda said...

maybe it feels cold because you're ....heheheheheh okay I won't say it...yet.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...