Thursday, July 15, 2010

Freedom

As of 3:30pm today, I am officially off work until Monday 7/26. Ten wonderful days of not having to hear...that data is wrong, can you get this for me, when can you have this done, can you check that out, can you tell me why, etc. Ah, bliss! Can you tell that I'm really not in a good work frame of mind right now. I don't have a lot of patience for the requests coming in and I'm really tired of the unrealistic expectations where projects are concerned (just got another one today). Hopefully the 10 days will do me good and I'll be ready to face the work world again when they are up. We will be heading to the beach for a week with my parents and my sisters family...it should be interesting to say the least. ;) The week officially starts on Saturday but most of us will head down on Sunday because Kenzie's last softball tournament is Saturday. Alex has a drs appt first thing Monday morning to check out why his shoulders are popping out so he and I will be heading down to the beach Monday after the appt. Hopefully nothing serious is going on with him and that the problem can be corrected with exercises. I have to get my act together and actually start packing for the trip...haven't even begun to do that yet but I took tomorrow off just for that reason so I'm sure I'll be able to get everything done. But for now, I'm heading to the river on a walk with the girls and Adam.

3 comments:

Martha said...

I am ready for a little bit of freedom too. Maybe I will run away to the beach.

Martha said...

Are you on Facebook?

Kristin said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful vacation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...