Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Busy Day

Usually Mondays are our worst day regarding shuttling kids around to different activites but tonight turned out to be worse. There was a mission team meeting at school tonight which meant after working all day, I had to run home, take Ty to karate class, then run down to school for the meeting (after stopping to pick up paper cups so the kids actually had something to drink out of this meeting), then leave that meeting early so that Connor could get to his piano lesson on time. I think I finally walked back in the door about 9pm after heading out at 6am. Long day. Then I tried to work on my review due today but knowing that my boss won't be there tomorrow isn't motivating me much to get it done...let alone the fact that I'm tired. I'm thinking it can wait til tomorrow. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...