Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Feast #126 - 1/12/07

Appetizer
What comes to mind when you see the color orange?
Pumpkins

Soup
Did you ever get in trouble while you were in school? If so, what was it for?
Way back in elemtary school, I used to get detention all the time for talking too much in class. After I got into middle school and then high school, I was a good child mainly because my parents worked in the schools I attended.

Salad
Which topping(s) make up your perfect pizza?
Pepperoni and Extra cheese. Yum!

Main Course
Do you believe in UFOs/aliens/etc.? Why or why not?
No

Dessert
What color is your bedspread/comforter/quilt?
It's mauve, teal and cream.

Click here to join the Friday Feast

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry bout the detentions. Great feast and pics on your blog

Susan said...

I'm laughing about the fact that your parents worked in the schools. As a teacher, I've also worked (and still do) with all my four boys at one time or another. Each one, in a different situation has announced---"I HATE it that you work at that school!"--at least once in their schooling years.

Great feast.

:-) Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...