Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Eye Appts

Nothing exciting with the appts today. Tay needed new glasses, my change was minimal so could have gotten away without and update but I haven't gotten new glasses in probably 5 yrs so figured it was time. Ty had a slight change but since he absolutely refuses to wear his glasses, I wasn't about to get him a new pair.

On the way home, we stopped so I could get my hair cut. Then I worked more hours than I had planned but what else is new there.

I can tell that Keari still isn't feel well because she wasn't her normal cheerful self when I got home. Usually she is bouncing up and down when she sees me and yells at the top of her lungs "YOU'RE HOME"! I got nothing when I got home...no bouncing, no yelling. Nothing. Poor thing.

Tyler had his sparring karate class tonight. Afterwards I couldn't get him to come home. Some of the kids went to an instructors meeting, but everyone else could stay and practice if they wanted...so he wanted. Which was fine with me. He practiced his new green stripe techniques, practiced some of his rolls of which his worst one is the forward roll, go figure. He got one of the instructors to help with his self defense. Interesting to see Ty get out of a headlock, full nelson and bear hug from a guy that is much bigger than him. He did have some trouble with the full shoulder pin on the floor so he'll have to work on that one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...