Sunday, July 23, 2006

Another Week Gone

Yay! It's Friday. Had a pretty good day at work although I was really tired in the afternoon...might have had something to do with all the Chinese food that I ate when my coworkers and I went out to lunch. What a fun time that was! We really should do it more often. I worked on the umpteenth revised to a report for my boss. That wasn't going well at all but I'll get through it.

Tomorrow evening we are going to go the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum in St. Michaels for a Family Concert. We'll take a blanket, pack a picnic basket and listen to music by the water. Should be fun!

I'm going to try and work some on the Christmas Ornament that I'm currently stitching on. Not sure if I'll be awake enough once the kiddos get to bed though so we'll see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...