Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday Feast #123 - 12/22/06

Appetizer
What is one of your Christmas traditions?
Setting up my Christmas village and nativity scene and getting together with family every year.

Soup
Who is the easiest person on your list to buy presents for?
My dad...he loves gadgets and tools so if you buy something along those lines, he'll be happy.

Salad
What is your favorite Christmas scent?
Pine...I love the smell of a fresh pine tree. Unfortunately we don't get a real tree anymore due to all the kiddos but I used to love it when we did.

Main Course
If you could give a fellow blogger a Christmas gift, who would it be and what would you give them?
I would give Tammy peace...she sure deserves it. (((Hugs))) sweetie!

Dessert
What's something on your Christmas wish list this year that you need (not just want)?
There isn't anything that I need...I'm already more than blessed with all my wonderful children and a loving DH...but I would love to have more sleep if there was a way to get it. ;)

Click here to join the Friday Feast

1 comment:

Tammy said...

You truly are too sweet! How surprised am I to see in your Friday Feast wishing peace for me. I love you to bits. I thank you for thinking of me!

Hugs to you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...