Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We're Home!

So nice to be out of the hospital although it is a tad bit chaotic around the house. ;)

Was an interesting delivery to say the least but I'll have to write about that at a later time. What's important is that we ended up with another beautiful little boy...who looks exactly like the rest of his siblings. Certainly no denying he's ours. LOL

I know alot of people having been keeping up with things on my hubby's blog. Thanks so much for all the well wishes and congratulations!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats again Vicki! I am so happy for you.

Velda said...

yay yay yay, that's all I gotta say...oh except the delivery date....just joking ;) Take a look at MY blog when you can/ready...LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!

Deb said...

Just catching up with the news now. Congrats to you and Andy. That is awesome news.

Tammy said...

How very exciting.

Congratulations to both you and Andy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...