Wednesday, October 08, 2008

One Month

Adam is one month old today. Hard to believe that he's already been here that long. He sleeps pretty good at night although he seems to thing that when he wakes up around 4-5am that it's time to be up and play for awhile. I try to discourage him as best I can. LOL He has a serious case of baby acne...covers the top of his head, face, and top half of his chest and back. I'm hoping that most of it will be done by the 19th as that's the day he gets baptized. If not, he'll just have some blotchy pictures. LOL Anyone that's in our neighborhood that day feel free to stop by, we'd love to see you.




Here's a picture of Kenzie making Adam smile.











And one where Connor wrapped him up like a cocoon.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

He is adorable. I wish I lived close enough to come to the baptism.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...