Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dreary Day

Just a grey, blecky day here. And of course I had to go out in it today because I had an eye appt this afternoon. The good news there is that I didn't need new glasses. My prescription barely changed in the last two years. Yay!

I've been working from home one day a week for about a year now and my boss just approved me to work another one from home. I guess her boss wasn't too thrilled about it but was willing to give it a try. He's from the old school where he thinks everyone should be in the office all the time. I can do just about everything I need to from home and most meetings I attend are by conference call so the need to be physically in the office is minimal. Maybe one of these days he'll get more telecommuting friendly but for now I'll be happy with the two days.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Its very cool that you get two days to work from home.

Amanda said...

That's great that you can work from home. I'm at work so much that I'm not sure which place to call home!

Anonymous said...

Awesome news on the 2nd WAH day! Show the big boss that he's crazy ;) I always thought my last job would have been perfect for WAH, I would have gotten so much more done without the distractions in the cube farm.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...