Saturday, February 07, 2009

The Book Challenge for 2009

From Kristin's blog:

Jen J for *Navigating the Waters of Infertility and Beyond posted about setting a concrete goal to read a specific number of books this year. It can be any type of book. She said, "I'm going to try to mix mine up between easy reads and thought-provoking books. Also a good mix of non-fiction and fiction as well. It will be interesting to see if I can do it." The whole goal is to make sure you keep reading. And, rereading books is definitely allowed.

I read a number of books throughout the year and was already planning how many I read this year, so I'll join in. I think I will also set my goal at 70. We'll see how close I get. Who wants to join me? You can set the challenge at whatever total you want.

Kristin is offering a contest for anyone that wants to join. Please go here to join in. =)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay...so glad you joined in the fun! If anyone drops by here and expresses interest, tell them to come by my blog and sign up for the contest.

Meari said...

Wow, 70 books? Good luck with your goal!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...