Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bronchitis and Two Fevers...

After I've been buried alive for weeks on end due to work, I surface to find that my oldest daughter has bronchitis. The same day she gets seen by the dr for that, her younger sister and youngest brother both start running fevers that same night. Bekah was actually a good sick person...she basically just rolled over and went back to sleep after I checked her. Adam, on the other hand, was a different story. He started babbling about midnight and didn't stop until about 4am. At one point his temp was 102.5 so I think he was babbling out of delirium, poor boy. ;) Both are doing fine today although Adam's temp is starting to climb again so not sure what the night will bring. Not sure I can handle another sleepless night, especially with having to go to work in the morning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...