Sunday, May 01, 2011

May

Wow!  How did it get to be May already.  You blink and 1/3 of the year is already gone.  That just can't be.

Kind of a blecky, dreary Saturday here.  Some of the kids did archery after mass today.  Bekah did really well for only being 6.  Connor headed to mini golf, Alex to work.  Rest of the kiddos hung out until time to go to youth group.  This was Tay and Ty's first time.  I'm gathering by their grins when I went to pick them up that they had a good time.

I enjoy listening to the homily our priest gave today.  He was talking about how the act of confession has changed over time.  It's a talk I've heard him give before but I love hearing the history behind the church.  Makes me thankful, at times, to live when I do.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...