Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another Busy Day

Started with Sunday school for the kids. I then went to 9am mass by myself as I opted to stay home with Bekah and Kearsyn last night...after being in the car the majority of the day yesterday, I knew there was no way they would be able to make it through mass quietly last night. By the time I got home, Andy had breakfast ready. Alex then headed off to school to help with the open house. While he was there, Andy went shopping for the twins birthday presents. I headed to the fields...first stop was to drop of Connor, Kenzie and Taylor for select soccer tryouts...second was to take Tyler to his last football game. Boy was it chilly by the time we left the field. They ended up losing but Ty had a good time. It was then time to head back to the other field to collect the rest of the kiddos. Now I'm home and tired and not at all ready to start the work week. Blech!

This week is going to be all out of sync cause Bekah's speech class is moved to Wednesday again due to her teacher being at a conference Thursday & Friday. Bekah then has a hearing test in the middle of the day Thursday. Then I'm meeting Alex's math teacher Friday afternoon to discuss what we can do to help improve his math test grades. Guess I'll get some work done in there sometime.

And then the following week is Thanksgiving. How in the world did that happen?

1 comment:

Hendrick Family said...

This comment has nothing to do with this post, I'm sorry.

I found your blog searching for people with twins.

My husband and I just got a call from our adoption agency yesterday asking us to pray about adopting twin girls.

We have three boys already...we want a large family, but twin girls is honestly the LAST thing I would have ever expected.

Part of me thinks that twins could be kind of "neat." A huge chunk of me says, "no way! How could anyone actually do this...and sign up to do it?" My husband is praying this weekend for wisdom...but he asked me to try and find others with twins and ask them to realistically share with me what raising two newborns is like. I am writing you because you have twins AND homeschool. That's the part that scares me. How does anyone do that?

We've only raised singles...and so, all I can think is, "how can one mother raise two newborns?" It seems impossible.

If you get a minute, will you email me?

heather@lhbc.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...