Wednesday, November 21, 2007

No More Work

To bad it's only for the rest of the week. One of these days I won't have to worry about going to work but not anytime soon. Of course, if I'd known we were going to spend the whole day cleaning the house, I probably would have reconsidered staying home. I think I would have worked less if I'd gone to work. ;-) We did get alot accomplished with the house, though.

Alex and Connor spent the day in Baltimore with their church youth group helping to feed the hungry. I'm sure how impressed they were since they were relegated to trash duty...but they were there helping and that's what counts.

1 comment:

Velda said...

Isn't that always the way! A day off is never ever a day off these days!

Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...