Friday, October 06, 2006

A Change in Plans

Due to all the rain we've had last night and today everything scheduled for tomorrow has been postponed...no soccer games, no soccer pictures and no softball tournament. So we all get to stay at home and just relax. My inlaws will be coming over since they haven't seen Bekah for her birthday yet. I'm hoping to get some sleep tonight so I won't be quite as grumpy tomorrow...was up pretty much around the clock last night and that makes for a very long night and a long day.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

yeah! glad that your family can relax at home tomorrow!

Viamarie said...

You're almost due so please do take care. God Bless you and baby!

My photo is up now.

Margaret said...

I hope you manage to have a RELAXING day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...