Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dizzy

I'm guessing I can't take my medicine prior to driving into work. I got so dizzy about halfway to work that I thought I was going to have to stop. I was okay as long as I didn't have to turn my head any which is nearly impossible when driving. I'm at work now and still feeling dizzy whenever I move so I guess I'm going to try and stay as still as possible until this pass. I checked my blood pressure when I got to work and it's fine so I'm guessing it's my blood sugar? I ate before leaving home this morning but maybe I need something else. I can honestly say that I'm really not liking this...makes me feel like I'm not in control of things and I so don't like that.

3 comments:

Velda said...

be sure you're drinking enuf too hon! And get something extra to eat -- check with me later and let me know you're okay alright? I'll worry lol

Tammy said...

You silly monkey. You should have at least pulled over when you were driving. Imagine if something happened to you!!!!!! GRRRRR

Take care and get lots of fluids in to you.

Big hugs.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Be careful! Hope you are feeling better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...