Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tournament

Kenzie has her first softball tournament of the year today. Will be interesting to see how well the girls play together. They did great at the Halloween tournament last year and they've been practicing a ton since then so hopefully everything still clicks together. They play 3 games this morning...should be done around 2. Andy took her, Tay, Ty and Connor so I'm left with a fairly easy day here at home. ;-) Have nothing planned...don't feel like cleaning so I might actually pull out my stitching once I get the baby down for a nap. We'll see how that goes.

Update: They won their first game 2 - 1 and were winning their second game 1 - 0. I haven't heard how it end yet and I'm going to have to have a talk with Andy about that...he's been terrible with updates today!

Update2: Just got a call from Kenzie saying that they won all 3 of their games today. Way to go Lakeshore Lightning U10 Girls!!

1 comment:

Andy said...

It was actually 3-0, 1-0, and 1-0. They didn't allow a single run to score, and they didn't look as good as they have in practice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...