Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Can tell already...

that it's not going to be a good day. I woke up with the same headache that I went to bed with last night. :( I also didn't sleep well, partly because we had a big thunderstorm come through in the middle of the night that woke me up. Walked outside at 6am to leave for work and could already feel the humidity...blech, I so hate that! I'm still having to take medicine that is making me feel sick...nothing like a constant reminder of a bad thing. :( Thankfully I will take my last dose tomorrow morning.

Tyler is participating in a karate camp all week. He seemed to enjoy his first day yesterday and loved his class last night. He could have tested for his first stripe but I think he's still a little shy and nervous about things. I think wants he gets the first one under his belt, he should be okay.

The kids are certainly enjoying the pool...Bekah is like a little fish and you literally have to drag her out at the end of the day to get her to go to bed. Keari is also enjoying it more now that the water has warmed up...she loves to show me her pruny fingers and toes when she gets out now. LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...