Friday, July 16, 2010

Stripes


Tyler has been taking a karate camp this week, and has been taking actual classes for a couple of weeks now. Through the camp, he was able to earn 4 stripes on his white belt. He has one more to go before he can move up to the next level. I'm very proud of him, he really seems to have a knack for this, which is good cause I told Andy that he wasn't allowed in the house today after camp if he hadn't earned at least one stripe. He blew me away with 4. Way to go Ty!

We're heading to the beach for a week. I took off work today so that I could get all the packing done. It took me all day but I finally got all the clothes washed and packed. The only thing left to do is get everything packed into the vehicles which we'll do after Kenzie's softball tournament tomorrow. This is her last regular one of the season...all that left after tomorrow is Nationals which are 7/28 -8/1 in Virginia.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Huge congrats to Tyler! Have a wonderful time at the beach Vicki. We should chat when you get back.

Meari said...

He looks really proud! :) Congrats on the 4 stripes.

Tammy said...

Congratulations to Tyler!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...