Wednesday, January 10, 2007

SBQ - Owning LNS/ONS

Today's SBQ is:
Do you dream of running your own LNS/ONS? If so, tell us about your
dream. If not, tell us about your cross stitch dream… maybe you dream
of designing, dyeing your own floss or fabric, etc.
I'm not creative enough to design patterns or dye floss or fabric but I would love to own my own needlework store...how fun would that be? Way more exciting than my current number crunching job that is way too far away from where we live. It would be very cool to be able to work with all the different fibers, fabrics and charts everyday although I might have a problem making any money cause I'd want to keep it all for myself. Hence, it being an unrealistic dream for me to think about opening a shop...especially when DH wants to move to the middle of no where to own a farm. Would be hard to get people to a store that's in the middle of field that's located in the middle of nowhere. LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...