Friday, December 29, 2006

Friday Feast #124 - 12/29/06

Appetizer
How do you usually celebrate on New Year's Eve?
Up until a few years ago we never did anything. Then we started going to a New Year's Eve party at a friends house. This year we are going to a New Year's Eve party at the church where our oldest son attends youth group.

Soup
Name one thing unexpected that happened to you in 2006.
We started raising chickens...just a few so we'd be able to have some eggs. We hatched them from eggs which the kids thought was so cool.

Salad
Where was your favorite place that you visited in 2006?
I don't think I went anywhere exciting this year.

Main Course
What resolution is your top priority for 2007?
I don't generally make resolutions but I'd like to do a better job of staying in touch with family and friends. This was my 2006 resolution as well and I did okay with it but I'd like to do better this year.

Dessert
Using just three words, describe 2006.
Achey, Tired, Sleepless...hmm, does it sound like I was pregnant and had a baby in 2006? LOL

Click here to join the Friday Feast

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Raising chickens would definitely be a surprise! Great list..thanks

Anonymous said...

We have chickens too

:)

Chicken people are good people. Happy New Year

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could raise chickens. I'm afraid of being pecked by them. Happy Friday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...