Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday Feast #120 - 12/1/06

Appetizer
Have you ever flown in a helicopter?
No

Soup
What color is your warmest coat or jacket?
Cream and Grey

Salad
What is your favorite rainy day activity?
Curled up on the sofa cross stitching

Main Course
Describe your hands.
I have fairly small hands with long skinny fingers on which I wear just my wedding and engagement ring. Most of the time I have long fingernails.

Dessert
If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nut would you pick?
Peanut

Click here to join the Friday Feast

11 comments:

Paperback Writer said...

My nails are short and functional. I can't stand them long!

Anonymous said...

Great feast! this week was an easy one. I cannot function with long nails.

I'm up too.

Gattina said...

Peanuts ? Sure in front of the TV ! Don't forget to keep some for your next visit in the Zoo.

graymama said...

I will send all peanuts your way :-)

Nice meal!

Celfyddydau said...

great feast. I like peanuts but chose almonds

Melli said...

Ahhh... a drive through feast! Short and sweet! Peanuts ARE great - and very versatile!

Wystful1 said...

Hope to see you dine with me today sometime!! Happy Friday.

Your feast is quite delicious!!!

Jessica said...

Cross stitching is fun and it would be a nice rainy day activity!

Anonymous said...

Cream and grey sounds like a nice combination for a winter coat. It must be pretty!

meowminx said...

I like cross-stitching, but I never thought of that LOL my fingers tend to stiffen up after a bit.
Have a good one!

http://www.meowminx.com/babygem

Sparky Duck said...

Someone really needs to teach me and the Mrs how to Cross Stitch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...