Thursday, November 30, 2006

Christmas Ornament

I stitched this cute little ornament...little being the optimum word here...for an ornie exchange on the CrossStitchCrazy board. This is the over 1 ornament I talked about in one of my earlier posts. If I'd known it was going to end up this small I would have stitched it over two and saved myself alot of heartache. I'm not sure what's up with it but I followed the instructions and it clearly stated to stitch it over 1 on 32ct fabric which is what I did. This design, called Fa La La by Twisted Thread, is from the 2000 JCS Ornament Magazine and is stitched on 32ct Vintage Navy Bean by Lakeside Linens & Designs.

7 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is cute and different. Very nice!

Jaime said...

very cute. I just love lakeside linens!

Margaret said...

Love it!!!

Megan said...

That's gorgeous! I've had my eye on that one for a while, but the over 1 scares me - especially since I already want to stitch all the Brightneedle ornaments, and they are all over-1.

hollyday said...

It's beautiful Vicki! Most if not all of the Twisted Threads designs are over one, so I'm sure you did it right :). Your pal is very lucky :).

Shawnee said...

I don't know a thing about cross stitch (other than I don't have the patience for it) - I stopped in to check out your Feast. But I just had to tell you that this ornament is just beautiful! Happy Christmas!

Sara Laughs said...

It's really cute Vicki! That's one I always think about stitching but I never seem to get around to making ornaments for myself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...