I got this from Michelle's blog. She assigned me the letter A (because I asked her for an easy letter LOL). So here are ten things that begin with A and what they mean to me.
1) Alex - my oldest DS
2) Acorns - something my twins love to collect when we are at the park
3) Alligator - Bekah has a book about an alligator that's top is shaped like one and has jaws that she can snap open and closed. She loves it!
4) Apples - a fruit that we can not keep in this house because the kids love them and will eat them all as soon as we get them in the house
5) Airplanes - we live close to a small airport so there are usually always planes buzzing around overhead
6) Allegiance - my kids all say the Pledge of Allegiance every morning before starting school
7) Aggravate - my oldest DS has been doing this to his younger siblings alot lately
8) Action - my kiddos are always in some form of action so it's constant motion around here from the time they wake up to the time they go to bed
9) Automobiles - we have 3 of these although two of them no longer fit our entire family. We have a Volvo wagon, a Dodge mini van and a Ford 15 passenger van
10) Always - once you are a mom, you will always worry about your kids...no matter how old they get
That was fun although I did have to think about coming up with words alot more than I thought I might.
Anyone else want to play? Just comment here and I will assign you a letter of the alphabet. Then go to your blog and post a list of 10 words that begin with this letter and what they mean to you.