They switched Kenzie's softball practice from Thursday to tonight which throws everything out of whack. Thursday we don't have anything going on other than her practice. Mondays we have Alex's youth group and we also found out that they do clean up work at the firehouse on Mondays so Andy dropped him off at the firehouse when he left to take Kenzie to practice. I just picked him to take him to youth group and then have to go back out at 8:30 to pick him up as Andy and Kenzie won't be home in. Also, because Connor went with Andy tonight that means that I will have to pack up the twins, Bekah and Kearsyn when I go to get Alex. I sure hope they don't try to make this a permanent switch. One night of messing up the bed time routine is okay but I wouldn't want to do it more than that. And thankfully because of all the rain we've had, baseball practice for Alex and Connor was cancelled otherwise the night would have been even crazier.
Andy has put us in a real pickle. ;-) After Alex had his interview with SPPS, Andy and Connor were talking and Andy said that we would also try to get Connor into the school hopefully by the time he was in the 8th grade. Andy has recently been emailing with the principle of the elementary school to see how we would go about getting Connor (and Kenzie) onto the waiting list for the school. There's always a waiting list for the elementary school so we figured if we got them on now that they would be in a good position when it came time for them to each enter 8th grade. Turns out, because Alex is enrolled in the high schools, that moves Connor and Kenzie way to the top of the list...there are only two other kids ahead of them. Ack! While that's good it's also bad because we haven't figured out how we are going to pay for Alex to go there, let alone anyone else. I know everything will work out however it's supposed to...just have to have a little faith.