Sunday, November 05, 2006

Birthday Presents

I just realized that I never posted about the presents I got on my birthday. I got more today when mom and dad came down for Kearsyn's baptism. :)

Andy knows how much I love Anne Geddes so the kids and him got me Anne Geddes Thoughts with Love for Mothers, Anne Geddes Thoughts with Love for New Babies and an Anne Geddes 2007 Date Book. I love them!

From my parents I got an mp3 player, Carrie Underwood's Some Hearts cd, Nora Roberts Key trilogy...Key of Light, Key of Knowledge and Key of Valor. From a close family friend, I got a Yankee Candle in Home Sweet Home scent. It smells delighful.

3 comments:

Sara Laughs said...

Sounds like you got some really nice stuff. Music and books are my idea of a perfect gift!

Megan said...

What lovely gifts! Aren't birthdays fun?

Jaime said...

what great gifts!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...