Thursday, November 16, 2006

SBQ: Tis The Season

This weeks SBQ is:
Do you stitch Christmas ornaments? If so, how many do you stitch each year and for whom? If not, why not?
While I always have the best of intentions each year to stitch ornaments for all the kids each year but somehow it nevers seems to work out...might have something to do with our family expanding every couple of years so there is usually a baby running around which seriously cuts into stitching time. I do participate in the Ornament exchanges at the CrossStitchCrazy board. We do two exchanges a year there...one in July and one now so I always stitch two ornaments a year and receive two surprise ornaments in exchange. I love it!!

1 comment:

Sara Laughs said...

Except for the baby running around thing, I could ditto your post exactly! The ornament exchange is always my favorite.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...