Saturday, November 11, 2006

Company

A good friend of mine and coworker came over to visit today. What a gorgeous day for visiting...weather was perfect. It was fabulous to see her! She has such a sunny disposition, you can't help but smile and laugh when you are around her. It's been years since she's been over to the house and seen all the kids but they warmed right up to her. She got to see all the changes first hand that we've made to the house (she's seen them all through pictures as we were doing them), Kenzie proudly showed off her chickens and we got to hang out and just chat about things. She's got a new granddaughter who was born a couple of weeks after Kearsyn so she's excited about her trip out to Washington to see her next week. I sometimes wish we lived closer to where I work because it would be easier for work friends to come by but I really like the area that we live in and wouldn't trade it for the more congested city life that we'd have if we were closer to my job. I am really starting to hate the hour drive to and from work, though. It wears more and more on me the older I get.

3 comments:

Tina said...

That is quite a haul to and from work. I can relate, I used to drive 1 hr 15 mins each way when we lived in IL. Of course, I was only 22 at the time. LOL

. said...

I'm glad you had a nice visit :) believe me, sometimes it sucks to live where you work lol

Jaime said...

glad you had a nice visit with your friend

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...