Sunday, November 12, 2006

Pay It Forward

Borrowed this wonderful idea from Velda:

Here's how it works:

The first five people to respond to this post in the comments section will receive, within the next 6 months, a personally hand crafted gift made by me. Please leave your e-mail address so that I may contact you. There is a catch however, your obligation is to post a similar type of offer on your blog -- if you don't have a blog, it's time you made one! Be sure to leave me the link to your blog as well :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicki,
Count me in. canbnyes@gmail.com. I am sure you can find my blog...:) I am posting to my blog now. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Count me in!

kayinanutshell@gmail.com

I'm so happy that I'm number 2 here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...