Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Annoyed

Nothing like walking in to work bright and early on a Monday and within a 1/2 hr of being there already have your blood pressure going thru the roof.  I can't begin to tell you how tired I am of people not doing their jobs.  Or actually, maybe I can because I think I've been doing that quite a lot lately.  It seems to be an on going theme.  Which is not a good thing because this is one theme I would dearly love to get rid of.  And it makes me mad that I let these occurrences get to me so much.  I know there isn't a darn thing I can do about it.  I think what is really getting to me lately, is that I know if I was doing this kind of work day in and day out my bosses wouldn't put up with it.  Yet they continue to let us, as their staff, continually have to redo our work due to bad info that we continue to receive for others.   I'm really struggling with how to let this go.  I know it's not good to hang onto anger but I really just can not find it in myself to forgive these guys right now...and that upsets me too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...