Sunday, April 17, 2011

Exploding Dressers

It seems like no matter how often I talk to the kids, everytime I walk into their rooms I find there dressers like this...


And it's not like there are too many clothes for their drawers even though it does look like the clothes are trying to escape.  Please tell me that others out there have the same problem...and what do you do about it?

I've been in a seriously cranky mood today.  Earlier today I pulled a piece of string out of my pocket and threw it on the counter in disgust...another story behind where the string came from that I won't go into now.  This is what a I saw when the string landed...
Think someone is trying to tell me something?   I'm definitely not feeling it today.  :(

1 comment:

Martha said...

Vicki, I have been known to tell my children that their dressers are puking again. It is one of my pet peeves, well, that and beds without sheets. (Didn't I teach them anything?)

Love the heart shaped string. Jesus loves you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...