Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Tag!

Gosh...here I am innocently going along today and find out that I've gotten tagged by not one, but two lovely ladies, Holly & Sara. LOL Okay, let's see what I can come up with.

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1) Since Friday night I've been a single mom to 7 kids while my DH is on a much deserved vacation with his dad. I'm not quite sure how he does it everyday. I haven't even attempted to do school since he's been gone and all I've been able to accomplish is washing some clothes everyday and getting the kids fed. Not a big feat, huh? I have managed to get their kids to all their scheduled activities.

2) I've been working for the same company for 18+ years...the same amount of time that I've been married.

3) I'm hoping to be able to go out to dinner for our anniversary again this year, although I'm hoping for a better place than we went last year...or maybe it was just my pregnancy hormones that made me grumpy after our hour + wait for dinner.

4) I'm going to be an aunt come the end of October. I'm secretly hoping the baby will come on my birthday (she's due Halloween). =)

5) I can't wake up unless I take a shower in the morning.

6) I used to ride a motorcycle to middle and high school.

7) I majored in math in college yet took a job in chemistry when I graduated. That job lasted a week. I wonder why??

And since I'm so late responding to this, I'm sure everyone's blog I read will have already done this meme so I won't name anyone specifically but if you are reading this and haven't been tagged, consider yourself tagged. ;-)

2 comments:

Velda said...

a motorcycle?????????? And you say you're boring lol

hollyday said...

Really, a motorcycle? I would never have pegged you for a biker babe ;). Good luck with the kids--I'm so in awe of you and Andy! ((Hugs))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...