Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wash Out

Today ended up being a complete wash out for everything we had planned. Kenzie wanted to have a picnic at Ferry Point...she even made brownies for it last night...but it's been raining since sometime during the night, so no picnic. We'll have to try for Friday but the brownies will be long gone by then. ;)

Connor was supposed to have tryouts tonight for the hish school soccer team but that also got rained out.

Tyler is the only one that was able to do his activity...lucky for him karate is held inside. ;)

The temperature was wonderful today...actually on the cool side...but tomorrow I'm hearing we'll be right back into the heat. Lovely. I'm ready for fall. It's been an incredibly hot summer so far.

I was glad to be working from home today as traffic was a mess. I'd love to do more days at home but I've only been able to talk them into 2. I guess that's better than nothing so I won't complain too much.

I think I'll actually try to read some tonight...currently reading Stork Club...after i vaccum downstairs and fold a couple loads of laundry.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...