Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Office Work

Yes, much to my co-workers surprise, I actually made an appearance at the office today.  Due to various circumstances, I hadn't been there in a week.  I was not at all happy to get up at 5am but I was glad when 3:30pm rolled around because I shut my computer off and walked out the door.  When I work from home I have a hard time walking away in the afternoon because I always feel like there is one more thing I can get squeezed in.

Today was a gorgeous day!  Lots of sunshine, temps in the 80's.  Andy and the kids were busy today.  Andy,  Alex, Connor and Ty headed to my parents house to help dad do some work.  Mom and aunt Kathy headed to our house to help Kenzie watch the little ones.  There was a trip to Middletown, DE involved for some of the boys, some grass cutting for another.  The older ones then escaped and headed for baseball practice.  The little ones did lots of painting, drawing, playing outside.

Dinner was started by the time I got home.  Andy took Ty to karate practice.  After dinner, Keari, Adam and I headed out for a walk.  It was a beautiful evening although a bit breezy especially down by the water.  I snapped a few pics of the kids.  Keari is throwing pine cones into the river...which is something that we absolutely must do every time we go for a walk.  Then it was time to head back to get Connor to piano practice.  Connor and Kenzie have a guild recital this weekend that they are practicing for.  Connor is okay with it but Kenzie is a bit grumpy about it. She'll be okay though.  She always does a good job.




1 comment:

Meari said...

Ah, what I wouldn't do for 80-degree weather. It's been raining here for practically two weeks. Bleah.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...