Wednesday, August 30, 2006

SBQ - Let's Share

This week's SBQ was suggested by Carolyn and is:

How do you share your finished pieces with others? Do you frame them, scan and/or photograph them, or do you have another method that you would like to share?
I always scan my finished pieces and post them in my Webshots album. It's my one central place where I can keep track of everything I've stitched over the years.

There are three main ways that I share my work:
  1. I'm a member of a great cross stitch board, CrossStitchCrazy , where I will post my finished projects (along with my wip's) for my friends there to see. We are a great source of encouragement to each other.
  2. I post update pics here in my blog.
  3. I will take projects to my friends and familys house, as well as work, so that they may see in person what I've accomplished...sometimes pictures just don't do the pieces justice.
I'm notoriously bad about framing my work unless it's a gift but I do have a few framed pieces hanging here in my house. The rest are waiting patiently in a storage bin for me to get the $ to frame them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...