Thursday, August 24, 2006

SBQ - WIP Travel Keepers


This weeks SBQ question is:

What do you keep your WIPs and other stitching supplies in when traveling?


I have multiple tote bags in varying sizes that I put my WIP's in when traveling. I have the WIP's usually in a zippered project bag or a zip lock bag as the pic shows (along with some type of book to read). My stitching supplies can usually be found in smaller project bags or right in the same project bag as the WIP...it just depends on how big the project is. I have one tote bag in the car all the time (that's the Noah's Ark bag in pic) so that I'm always assured of having something to work on if I get hung up somewhere unexpectedly. The other totes I'll grab depending on whether it's a long trip or a short trip. I also have a zippered mesh bag that I use quite frequently if I know I won't be walking around much.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

great wip bags...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...