Sunday, September 10, 2006

Birthday Celebration

We went to my parents house today to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday which was Friday. My sister and her husband came over along with my aunt, her husband and daughter; 3 of mom & dad's friends that have been friends of the family forever and a cowork of mom's and her husband. It was a beautiful day to sit outside and eat crabs, potato salad, macaroni salad, deviled eggs, chips, dip, hot dogs and whatever else might have been around. It did get hot later in the afternoon but as long as there was a breeze blowing and you were under an umbrella it wasn't too bad. We had some yummy cake and ice cream afterwards...what's a birthday without those, right? The boys of group watched the Ravens play...they won, yay!...while the girls sat around and talked. All in all it was a good day.

3 comments:

. said...

I'm glad you had a great day! I hope you did LOTS of resting and cake eating you deserve it!

Jaime said...

sounds like a really nice and relaxing day. lots of yummy food.

Megan said...

Wow - your mom was born the day after my dad!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...