Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday Feast #109 - 9/1/06

Appetizer
What are some lyrics you have misheard (such as, instead of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" you heard "Kick a chicken with it")?

I know there is one lyric in particular that I always mishear but it's not coming to me right now. I'll have to come and edit this when I remember it.

Soup
What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

The one that comes immediately to mind is the Austin Powers movie...I can't even think of the name of it, that's how much I didn't like it. LOL

Salad
Using the letters from your favorite number, write a sentence. Example: Tomorrow has really easy experiences.

Seek Each Verse Every Night

Main Course
What was the most interesting news story you have heard this week?

Pluto no longer being a planet (I believe this story was actually in the news the end of last week but I haven't heard one more interesting). I find it amazing that something that's been classified as a planet since the 1930's is suddenly not what we've always believed it was.

Dessert
Which word(s) would you choose to describe your wardrobe?

Plain and large is how I would describe my current wardrobe since I'm currently in maternity clothes. They are pretty plain and boring. ;)

Click here to Join the Friday Feast

8 comments:

mmog37 said...

Good Feast...
Good Salad...

Lisa said...

Yes love your main course - it just doesn't seem right that Pluto is no longer a planet. Great Feast

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Your salad is great and your dessert is amusing.
My Feast is served too.

Megan said...

You didn't like Austin Powers? That's one of our favorites - we consider it "stupid funny" - we know its bad but we love it anyway :)

Mama Duck said...

Ugh, I hated maternity clothes! Thankfully they don't last too long.... Have a wonderful day - our feast is up as well!

Wystful1 said...

Great feast.
Mine's served.

Your salad is DElish!! (I just like the sound of it on your menu!)

Susanna said...

I love your salad.

Unknown said...

That would have described my maternity wear when I was preggo too! *lol*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...