Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Blah

That about describes my mood today. Such a dreary blecky day. Rained all day. Was so dark when I got up this morning...was hard to get moving especially after not sleeping well...and the day didn't improve much. Looks like tomorrow is shaping up to be another rainy day although they are thinking we might see a little sun in the afternoon.

Today was the kids first official day of school. Things seemed to go well although we need to make some minor adjustments with Tylers courses. That's what's great about homeschooling...you adjust where you need to instead of being locked into something that doesn't work for an entire year. Choir starts again for Connor and Kenzie. Hopefully I'll remember to pick them up tomorrow. LOL

Got an answer to my question about how many contractions are too many. Finally called the drs office this afternoon and was told that they don't like anymore than 4 contractions in an hour. Hmm, guess the 6-8 I was having yesterday for hours on end was too many. The nurse I talked to, whom I've known for 12 yrs now and really like, made me promise that if they happen like that again to be sure to call whether it's during office hours or not. Let's hope they stay sporadic like they have been today until it's time to deliver this munchkin. I hate making extra trips to the dr.

Too tired to write any more...good thing it was a boring day. =)

7 comments:

Martha said...

Isn't it funny how even after giving birth repeatedly we still aren't sure when something is okay or not.

_ said...

LOL Martha. You'd think I'd know by this point but I actually have never had any problems with early contractions with my singletons. While I "knew" I was having too many and for too long, I really didn't want to go to the hospital, especially on Labor Day, because I know that's what they would have said if I'd called. But also know, that if I really thought there was something wrong, I would have been there in a heartbeat. Hard to believe this little one will be here in 7 wks...I'm not sure I'm ready yet.

Heather Smith said...

I hope you have a better day today. It's been rainy here too, but we needed the rain, our grass was turning brown! I'll pray that you'll have a safe time through the rest of your pregnancy!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Take care of yourself sweetie!

Deb said...

Crikey, can't believe you only have 7 weeks to go. It just seems like the other day I heard you were pregnant.

Jaime said...

miss Vicki!
You better take care of yourself!!!
(((HUGS)))

hope you are feeling beter

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...