Saturday, September 02, 2006

What's in a Name?

I was browsing around different blogs and ran across a link to Barb's blog, A Chelsea Morning, where she is interested in how other bloggers came up with their blog names. I'm always curious about this when I'm reading others blogs so I thought I'd post how I came up with my blog name although it's very uncreative. We currently have 6 children with the 7th due in October and if hubby has his way, there'll be more after this one. ;) Since we view all our children as blessings and there is an abundance of them, it seemed only natural to call my blog An Abundance of Blessings.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

well I love cross stitching and scrapbooking so I named my blog
"xstitchscrapaddict"

Barb said...

Hello Vicki,

I don't think a blog name could be more perfect. My sweet goodness, you DO have an abundance of blessings. Every child is a blessing and number 7 is on the way.

Such a sweet, simple name and yet it really says so much about you.

Thank you for stopping by and putting your link in the name game post. I hope it draws people to your blog. It's a lovely place to visit.

~Barb

Martha said...

I chose Lookin Up because I hoped to post thoughts on my relationship with Jesus. Keeping my eyes on Him should also keep me Lookin Up. My blog address is justseven 'cause that's how many kiddos I have, just seven, that's all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...