Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Guardian Kitty

I took this picture of Bekah the other night. She was restless after going to bed so I went in to check on her and found the kitty keeping her company. Of course, I knew right then and there that she wasn't feeling well because the kitty can always be found curled up next to the person that's sick. Sure enough, that was confirmed about 1:30 that morning when Bekah was up again with an upset tummy. Thankfully Andy got up and took care of her. It must have just been one of those short lived bugs or possibly something she ate cause she was feeling better in the morning. When I checked on her the next night, the kitty was sleeping on her dresser so I guess Bekah was better but not quite well enough for the kitty to leave completely. LOL

9 comments:

. said...

awwwww that is SO heartwarming. My kitties do the same thing. They are precious creatures aren't they. Kids AND kitties.

Emma said...

Aren't pets amazing? Our cats kept me company through mmorning sickness. They knew I needed sympathy while home alone and hovered over me for months.

Emma

Miriam Pauline said...

Oh how sweet. Glad she is feeling better.

Megan said...

That is so sweet that kitty takes care of the sick ones!

hollyday said...

Awww! That is so sweet! Our cats do that when one of the boys is upset :). ((hugs))

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

How cute!

Jaime said...

aww. what a good kitty!
glad she is feeling better

Margaret said...

What a good kitty! I'm glad the sickness was short-lived.

Little Miss Flossy said...

That's so lovely, glad the upset was short-lived.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...