Thursday, September 21, 2006

SBQ - Stitching Statistics

This week's SBQ was suggested by Elizabeth and is:
How many pieces have you stitched? Out of these, how many have been
for you? How many have had specialty stitches or other techniques
besides cross stitch?
Oh gosh...how many pieces have I stitched? That's a toughie as I've been stitching for 25+ years. Doing a quick tally from my webshots album that shows my stitching for the last 5yrs, I've stitched ~170 pieces. This counts individual pieces, as well as, round robins and square exchanges. Most of them don't have specialty stitches although I'm not sure why as I love stitching specialty stitches. The one I like the best that has specialty stitches is a Shepherd's Bush piece that I can't seem to find a pic of in my album. Hmm, wonder where it got to. You can see my stitched pieces for the last several years here.

2 comments:

Megan said...

WOW! You've stitched a whole lot more than me the last 5 years :)

_ said...

Most of these are little pieces so I wouldn't be too impressed. ;) But it was a lot more than I expected.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...