Thursday, September 28, 2006

No Baby Today

Nothing had changed from my appt yesterday so we are in a wait and see mode. I go back again on Tuesday and if there is still no change, I'll go back the following Tuesday. We're hoping to have her stay put for 2 more weeks so let's see if she'll cooperate. I got the okay from my boss today that I can work from home so that will relieve some of the stress of getting up early and making the hour drive to work. Hopefully that will help the munchkin stay put awhile longer.

2 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I hope she stays put for a bit longer!

Meari said...

Hopefully the little one will stay where it's warm & cozy a bit longer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...