Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Feast #112 9/22/06

Appetizer
Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week?
LOL That's easy...none. Being 35wks pregnant leaves me no energy for any type of exercise after working all day.

Soup
If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be?
Mass Chaos although I much prefer my current one of An Abundance of Blessings. ;)

Salad
Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old.
Happy Days

Main Course
If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase?
My kids love to do experiments...like making crystals grow, or watching what happens when you mix two chemicals together...so I would get something along those lines...like The Young Scientists Club Set.

Dessert
Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues?
Depends on what the colors are for...for decorating, I like more neutral shades. For wearing, I like lighter colors but seem to always end up wearing darker colors...don't ask me why. LOL

Click here to join the Friday Feast

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

good feast! mine's up! ;)

Unknown said...

Great feast!
Happy Friday!

Caylynn said...

I loved experiments as a child too. :) Great feast. :) Happy Friday! :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't get my feast today. :-( I watched Happy Days, too! That's dating us, isn't it?

Unknown said...

LOL!I wonder if Chaos and Blessing sometimes go hand in hand. I love my children, they are a true blessing, but some days feel like utter chaos..I like your Blog name.
Great Feast!
Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

Happy days was a good show

Anonymous said...

I like the name you have now too, great feast.

Tracy S said...

I enjoyed your feast as well...Thanks for stopping by to Feast with me :)

Lightseeker said...

Thanks for stopping by!! You are right I think you have a great title. Why change it?? =)

I hope you dont mind if I add you to my blog roll of friends. I would love to in touch to see how things go with the 7th blessing!!

God Bless~

Anonymous said...

The experiment kit is a good idea. Nice feast.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...